Registration is LIVE!
Early (through April 13): $425
Regular (through May 6): $450
Late (through May 25): $475
REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 25
All siblings receive a $25.00 discount. (The first child is full price)
Enter code: SIBLING25
Price is secured with a $25 deposit at time of registration. Payment plans are available.
Please stay tuned for various promotions throughout the year, including discount codes given at various events!
During the registration process on CampDoc, you will have the option to request financial aid and give a brief summary as to the reason. This information is kept confidential and is sent only to the family's respective parish priest, who will then decide how to proceed forward. At this time, All Saints Camp does not give financial aid; all support comes from individual parishes. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
We utilize CampDoc for our registration process (including payment) and health history information.
1. “Sign Up” to create your CampDoc.com account with your email and a password here: app.campdoc.com/register/allsaints
2. Add “+” a “New Camper” for each of your children.
3. “Register” for a session of camp.
4. “Pay” for session.
5. “Complete” the Health Profile(s) for your child(ren) (You have until June 18 to complete this information).
6. Return to your CampDoc account as often as you like with your Username and Password.
1. If your child(ren) attended camp last summer, and you entered health history information online into CampDoc.com, you can log in to your CampDoc.com account by entering your username and password here: app.campdoc.com/register/allsaints.
2. If you don’t remember your login email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset here: https://app.campdoc.com/reset-password
4. Your health history information from last year is stored and can be edited.
5. Complete the required registration and payment information to finalize your child’s participation.