Registration for 2018 is coming soon!
Early (through March 31): $425
Regular (through May 1): $450
Late (through May 25): $475
All siblings receive a $25.00 discount. (The first child is full price)
Enter code: SIBLING25
REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 25
Please stay tuned for various promotions throughout the year, including discount codes given at youth retreats!
During the registration process on CampDoc, you will have the option to request financial aid and give a brief summation as to the reason. This information is kept confidential and is sent only to the family's respective parish priest, who will then decide how to proceed forward. At this time, All Saints Camp does not give financial aid; all support comes from individual parishes. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We utilize CampDoc for our registration process (including payment) and health history information.
3. “Register” for a session of camp.
4. “Pay” for session.
5. “Complete” the Health Profile(s) for your child(ren) (You have until June 18 to complete this information).
6. Return to your CampDoc account as often as you like with your Username and Password.
1. If your child(ren) attended camp last summer, and you entered health history information online into CampDoc.com, you can log in to your CampDoc.com account by entering your username and password here: app.campdoc.com/register/allsaints.
2. If you don’t remember your login email, please email email@example.com.
3. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset here: https://app.campdoc.com/reset-password
4. Your health history information from last year is stored and can be edited.
5. Complete the required registration and payment information to finalize your child’s participation.