What to Bring
- Bible for devotions (there are Bibles available to share) -Optional prayer book
- Pillow, pillow case, pajamas, sleeping bag or sheets and a light blanket
- Bath towel, toiletries, flip flops for shower
- T-Shirts, jeans, shorts
- Clothes that can get wet for outing trip that may include boating, fishing and hiking
- Sneakers and socks
- A sweatshirt, sweater, and/or light jacket for cool evenings
- Rain gear
- Spending money ($5 - 20) for camp store, snacks, religious items, etc. Money will be collected at check-in by camp administration, held in secure location, and brought out for use at camp store.
What to Leave Behind
- Alcohol, tobacco products, drugs
- iPods, iPads, mp3 players or other personal music systems
- Video game systems, computers
- Cell phones
If your camper brings medication, it must be given to the Health Care Person (Camp Doctor/Nurse). The medication MUST be in its original container, including all over-the-counter and prescription medications.
We have assembled a short list of items for use at camp for everything from program, night time activities, or just for use during free time. If you purchase these items through Amazon via the link below, they will ship directly to us. Please consider making a donation.