What to Bring
- Bible for devotions (there are Bibles available to share) -Optional prayer book
- Pillow, pillow case, pajamas, sleeping bag or sheets and a light blanket
- Bath towel, toiletries, flip flops for shower
- T-Shirts, jeans, shorts
- Clothes that can get wet for outing trip that may include boating, fishing and hiking
- Sneakers and socks
- A sweatshirt, sweater, and/or light jacket for cool evenings
- Rain gear
- Spending money ($5 - 20) for camp store, snacks, religious items, etc. Money will be collected at check-in by camp administration, held in secure location, and brought out for use at camp store.
What to Leave Behind
- Alcohol, tobacco products, drugs
- iPods, iPads, mp3 players or other personal music systems
- Video game systems, computers
- Cell phones
If your camper brings medication, it must be given to the Health Care Person (Camp Doctor/Nurse). The medication MUST be in its original container, including all over-the-counter and prescription medications.